The Board of Directors of the Societe Anonyme (S.A.) with the trade name S.D. CONSTANTINOU & SON S.A., in accordance with Article 279 of the Athens Stock Exchange Regulation, notifies its shareholders that the Annual Ordinary Shareholders General Meeting of the Company on June 25th, 2008 has decided the distribution of the dividends for the fiscal year 2007 amounting to 606,814.52 Euros or 0.046 Euros per share.
Beneficiaries of income of the above-mentioned dividend will be the shareholders of the Company during the closing of the Athens Stock Exchange session on July 25th, 2008, according to the clearance by the company "Hellenic Exchanges S.A.". From July 28th, 2008 the shares will be traded without dividend rights for the fiscal year 2007.
August 5th, 2008 is set as the commencement date for the distribution of the dividend.
The dividend shall be paid in accordance with the procedure dictated by Article 329 of the Athens Stock Exchange Regulation as well as by the Article 39 of the Regulation of the company "Hellenic Exchanges S.A.".
The payment of the dividend will take place through the Bank EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. in the following ways:
1. Through the operators of the Greek Dematerialized Securities System (DSS/SAT) of the beneficiary shareholders, provided that they have been granted a dividend payment certificate.
2. Through the branch network of EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. for those shareholders that requested to be exempted from their Account Operator of the Dematerialized Security System.
3. Through the branch network of EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. for those shareholders that have not provided or have recalled the proxy granted to their to Account Operator of the Dematerialized Security System to collect the dividend.
Their "Central Securities Depository Certificate of beneficiary ownership of Bearer Securities".
The payment of the dividend in cases 2 and 3, shall take place through the Bank EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. upon presentation of:
Their ID card.
Their Tax Registration Number and relevant Tax Authority.
The payment of the dividend to a third person is possible only if the bearer has written authorization of the beneficiary with his signature certified by the Police or another competent Authority.
The collection of the dividend through the branch network of EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. will be possible until August 31st, 2008.
After September 1st 2009, the dividend payment shall only take place at the companys offices from 10:00 a.m. to 14:00 p.m., following telephone communication on the following numbers:
1. ATHENS : Andrea Metaxa str, 9, Kifissia, tel. 210-62.99.999
2. THESSALONIKI : 5th. klm National Road Thessaloniki-Katerini, Echedorou
Municipality, tel. 2310-573.300.
Dividends not claimed within 5 years shall be prescribed in favour of the Hellenic Republic.
Echedorou Municipality, June 25th, 2008
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS