The Annual Ordinary General Assembly of the companys Shareholders for the fiscal period 01/01 - 31/12/2007 has taken place today, on June 25th, 2008.
Eight shareholders, representing 9.095.203 shares out of a total of 13.191.620 shares, namely 68,95% of the Share Capital and voting rights attended the Meeting.
The General Assembly with the above-mentioned majority of share capital and voting rights, unanimously approved and made resolutions concerning all items on the daily agenda, and specifically approved the following:
1. The Explanatory Report of the Board of Directors and the Auditors, as well as the Annual Financial Statements for the fiscal period 01/01 - 31/12/2007.
2. The release of the members of the Board of Directors and the Auditors from any liability for indemnity with respect to the fiscal period 01/01 - 31/12/2007.
3. The disposal of profits for the fiscal year 01/01 - 31/12/2007 and the distribution of dividends, 0,046 Euros per share. Entitled to the dividend are all holders of the Company shares at the expiry of the session of Athens Stock Exchange on July 25th, 2008. July 28th, 2008 has been set as the cut-off date. The payment of the dividend will begin on August 5th, 2008, through the branch network of the bank EFG EUROBANK ERGASIAS S.A., according to article 329 of the ASE Regulation and article 39 of the Hellenic Exchanges S.A.
4. The election of Auditors and approval of their remuneration for the fiscal year 2008.
It has appointed Mr. Emmanuel Pilides as Regular Certified Auditor (Rec. No 12021) and Mr. Anthonis Markou as Substitute Certified Auditor (Rec. No. 19901) of the Audit Firm "DELOITTE AND TOUCHE CONSULTING HADJIPAVLOU SOFIANOS AND CAMBANIS S.A.".
5. The replacement of a resigned member of the Board of Directors.
6. The election of the new members of the Board of Directors and the ratification of their duties as executive, non-executive and independent non-executive members.
7. The approval of the employment agreements of the BoD Members. It further approved the BoD members compensation paid for 2007 and set the compensation limits for 2008.
8. The indemnity payment to Members of the BoD. It further approved the indemnities paid to Members of the BoD and set the indemnity limits for 2008.
9. The amendment of the Companys Articles of Association and alignment thereof with the provisions of law 3601/2007, in relation to the adjustment such to Codified Law 2190/1920, by amendment, abolition, addition and renumbering of the relevant articles.
Chairman of the BoD.